From the desks of Kolla and Lara:
Happy Thanksgiving! The November issue is out in the world now to all subscribers.
If you’re not a subscriber but like what you see, sign up here:blueskiesmag.com/subscribe*.
The holidays normally delay mailing this time of year – Superstorm Sandy has delayed things even more – so if you don’t have your magazine by Tuesday, November 27, email@example.com.
Here is what you can discuss around the turkey table:
- The first tit4tatinstallment!
- Breast cancer awareness for all.
- Peace, Love, Wingsuits: A 100-Way Diamond for the Record Books | by Taya Weiss,Raise the Sky
- Lots of those flying squirrel suits.
- Mission to the Eiger, Part 1 | by Alastair Macartney, Jump4Heroes
- More of those squirrels, different continent.
- Demo, Eh: Red Bull Air Force Goes to Canada | by Scott Cave, Skydive Professional
- What do those guys like to do when they’re not getting paid to fly?
- The Self-Proclaimed Ambassador of BASE: Miles Daisher, Part 1 | by Cynthia Guzman,Cynthia Lynn Chronicles
- Miles and miles of Miles. ***Plus his better half, Mrs. Nikki Daisher***
- Skydiving Is So Gay! | by Eli Godwin, Parody Songwriter
- Literally gay, not the awful way immature jacknuggets say it.
- Control Yourself! | by Beth Athanas, Dallas Storm
- Mental techniques to conquer your brain.
- Tales of the Badass: Douglas Spotted Eagle | by Sydney Owen, 3Ring Media
- Sydney interviews another badass.
- F*@#in’ Holidays | by the F*@#in’ Pilot
- Turkey Day with the biological fam or the DZ fam?
- Clear the Lint | by Melanie Curtis, highcomms
- Making good decisions from the guy.
- Aerodynamics for Dummies: Skin Friction, the Sexy Side of the Force | by Julien Peelman,NZ Aerosports
- Using honey on a hottie’s abs to illustrate.
Did you know you can check your subscription expiration on the mailing label of your Blue Skies Magazine? You can. No lie.