The January issue is out and about, merrily skipping around the globe. If you’re a subscriber and don’t have your issue by January 31, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re not a subscriber, you can fix that here and now. ~*SUBSCRIBE*~
Here’s what’s in this issue:
- Resolutions for the End of the World by Dean “Princess” Ricci aka The Fuckin’ Pilot
- Is The Fuckin’ Pilot really a safe zombiesex advocate?
- Kickass Designs, Facebook Posts, & Free Canopies: TheNZ Aerosports SkyArtCompetition Uncut by Shannon Seyb
- Boobs, flames, turtles, dragons, Spongebob Squarepants, and Decepticons have one thing in common: They all failed to win NZ Aerosports’ SkyArt competition.
- Turkish Delights: Hijinks over Father Mountain by Annette O’Neil
- Were you in the market for another exotic locale to daydream about? We got your exotic daydream fantasy subject right here.
- XRW How-To by Katie Hansen and TJ Landgren
- Do you really know what you’re doing up there? Maybe read this article before your next XRW attempt. The life you save could be your own.
- 2012 World Parachuting Championships: A Photo Essay by Rolf Kuratle, Emirates Aviation Association
- Have you heard of this placed called Dubai? It looks amazing!
- Flopping Your Hog: A Guide to Boogie-ing on a Weather Hold by Faith Hewitt-Treadwell
- Sandy hijinks at Skydive Palatka.
- Homegrown Good Times by Amahra Perry
- The best boogie you’ve never heard of, deep in the heart of the Midwest.
- Racquetball, Anyone? by Moe Viletto
- We are super psyched for the chance to publish some of the craziest, actually really happened stories by an urban BASE pioneer. This is the first of hopefully many entries into the BASE history category.
- Centerfold: Roberta Mancino flies the crack by Noah Bahnson
- She’s the shit.
- Mission to the Eiger, Part 3 by Alastair Macartney
- The conclusion of Jump4Heroes epic journey to the epic Eiger. With minimal casualties this time around. Video coming out any day now…
- No More Needles for Me by Ian Smith
- Ian sold plasma to buy his first rig.
- My Egg Carton by Mariah Veis
- Mariah sold future humans. Mariah wins.
- World Wingsuit League Grand Prix
- Speedy wingsuiting in China. Julain Boulle wins.
- A Day with a Champion by Jay Sylvester
- In what other sport can a beginner compete on the same team with a world champion? Skydiving wins.
- Turning Points: Mondial 2012 in Dubai—and a Golden Opportunity by Kurt Gaebel,National Skydiving League
- Kurt goes to Dubai with skepticism, comes home with belief. We all win if Dubai wins.
- Baby, You’re a Firework by Melanie Curtis
- Everyone says you should make your dreams come true, but Melanie can actually show you how.
- SkyGod’s New Year’s Resolutions by SkyGod
- “Resolution #1: Stop telling people to f*** off unless they really deserve it.” Sorry SkyGod, but we think you may have already broken that resolution.
If you want to see one of the best of the best…watch this.