Click to Listen
Check out BTR (BlogTalk Radio) Show Dates for live radio broadcasts and downloads.
Blog Talk Radio
- Smoke (gone, but not forgotten)
- It’s not hard.
- Q & A Bridge Day 2015: It’s All About That Bridge, About That Bridge, About That Bridge
- Email Exchange Provided by The Bridge Day Commission files
- Email Regarding Moving On
- Bridge Day Contract
- Burning Man/2015: One Man’s Perspective
- Bridge Day 2015
- Quadriplegic’s Adventure Dream
- Donate to the cause: Let’s help Lori do great things!
- Limited Edition BASE tees by Silent Studio
- Limited Edition BASE Tees by Silent Studio
Blue Skies Magazine
Moab BASE Adventures
World BASE Race
This website and its content is a copyright of Cynthia Lynn © Cynthia Lynn Chronicles 2009-2017. All rights reserved.
You may not, except with our express written permission, commercially exploit the content.
Cynthia Lynn Chronicles by Cynthia Lynn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Contact InformationEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: cynthialynn3.0
- RT @twentyfivefor45: #AdoptDontShop Help this beauty find her forever home. She is the best cuddle buddy, will be your fitness partner, a… 1 year ago
- KEI's St. Pawstricks Bowling Fundraiser @ - 18-March @evensi_app m.evensi.com/keis-st-pawstr… 1 year ago
- Wanna come to my Super Bowl party? Watch this for all the party deets. Also, can one of you bring the chips & dip? mysuperbowlad.tostitos.com/invite/a251951… 1 year ago
Base 66: Jevto Dedijer
Paperback: 146 pages
Publisher: iUniverse.com (2 Nov 2004)
GroundRush by Simon Jakeman
Hardcover: 128 pages
Publisher: Jonathan Cape Ltd (6 Aug 1992)
Confessions of An Idiot: Chris 'douggs' McDougall
Softcover: 255 pages
Publisher: BASEDREAMS 2009
FreeFall: Tom Read
Hardcover: 352 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown & Company (6 Aug 1998)
The Great Book of BASE: Matt Gerdes
Softcover: 269 pages
Publisher: Birdbrain Publishing
High Infatuation: A Climbers Guide to Love and Gravity: Steph Davis
Softcover: 189 pages
Publisher: Mountaineers Books (April 1, 2007)
Learning to Fly: An Uncommon Memoir of Human Flight, Unexpected Love, and One Amazing Dog: Steph Davis
Hardcover: 304 pages
Publisher: Touchstone (April 2, 2013)
Tag Archives: World BASE Race
The World BASE Race concluded the first of three events, the wingsuit racing competition today by crowning the victors. Tony Uragallo of the United Kingdom scored the top spot with a time of 29.91 in the final four including Frode Johannessen, Espen Fadness, and Geir Hjornevik.
The 2012 event is Uragallo’s first official race after flying qualifying times in 2011. The founder and owner of Tony Suits it seems fitting that he should fly to victory in one of his own creations.
Frode Johannessen a past 2009, 2011 World BASE Race winner and 2009, 2010, & 2011 Norwegian Nationals winner received a disqualification due to failure to adhere to canopy time in the semi-final race.
Espen Fadness holding the 2010 title along with the 2012 Norwegian Nationals and World ProBASE championship title claimed the second spot to Uragallo’s win.
Geir Hjørnevik of Voss, Norway also had an eliminating 24 seconds canopy time disqualification in the semi-final race. Setting up a final of Fadness against Uragallo and awarding third/bronze to both Heimen and Nordbakk.
The races final male ranking is as follows:
1. Tony Uragallo, United Kingdom
2. Espen Fadness, Norway
3. Tom Erik Heimen, Norway
3. Cato Nordbakk, Norway
The races final female ranking is as follows:
1. Larissa Svedlenko
2. Livia Dickie